You can find and remove thousands of duplicates quickly with just a few clicks. There are advanced filters, comparison options and selection assistance if you are looking for more control.
Duplicate Removal Tool is the most comprehensive duplicate cleaner tool available on the Microsoft Store, best for both basic and advanced users. It works fast, uses little amount of your system resources and have a pleasing user interface. You'll enjoy using this program to clean your storage.
Quickly view details of duplicate files before deciding to remove them.
- View path of each file
- View thumbnail image of each file
- View dimensions of each image
- View duration and bitrate of each audio and video file
Use selection assistant to quickly select duplicates to remove.
- Select larger or smaller files
- Select older or newer files
- Select files with longer or shorter names
Advanced Comparison Tools
Use different comparison methods to find duplicates.
- Find duplicates with same name, similar names and/or same extension
- Find duplicates with same size, tolerance can be specified as well
- Find duplicates with same date/time or same date only, tolerance can be specified as well
- Find duplicates that are in the same folder or having the same folder name
- Find duplicates with same content, the hash algorithm to compare files can be specified as well
Powerful Selection Tool
Use the powerful selection tool to record anything on the screen.
- Select windows, objects, rectangular area, or area around the pointer
- Use the magnifier tool for fast and accurate selection
- Full keyboard support to move and resize the selection
Filter result by their name, extension, size and modified date/time.
- Filter by name or extension (Documents, Music, Pictures, Videos)
- Filter (include or exclude) by wildcard
- Filter by minimum and/or maximum size
- Filter zero size files
- Filter by minimum and/or maximum modified date
Scanning Multiple Locations
Search multiple locations in a single scan process.
- Select one or more library folders (Music, Pictures or Videos)
- Select other locations by browsing your device
- Select individual files
- Select from recently accessed folders
View detailed report of the process.
- View summary
- View list of removed files